Bobby Wyatt is one of the Gulf Coast’s own.
He was born in Mobile and attended UMS-Wright Preparatory School. He then went on to attend University of Alabama before moving to Sea Island, GA. Bobby is known for shooting a 57, the lowest competitive round of golf ever, at the 2010 Alabama Boys State Championship and was a member of the 2013 & 2014 NCAA Championship Teams.
We at TruBridge are looking forward to the many accomplishments Bobby Wyatt will be adding on his path to performance.
- Participated in three PGA Tour events in 2014: Travelers Championship, Greenbrier Classic & the John Deere Classic. Made the cut and finished T-63rd
- Graduate 4.0 GPA from Alabama with honors in Business & was an Academic All-American four times
- Two-time NCAA Team champion (undefeated in Match play in 2013 & 2014)
- Three-time NCAA All-American, 2014 First Team All-American
- 2014 SEC Championship medalist, scoring record (-18) and margin of victory record (7 shots)
- Undefeated in 2013 Walker Cup & Palmer Cup, highest point total on both teams
- #1 ranked Junior Player in 2010
- Shot lowest competitive round of golf ever, 57 (exhibit in World Golf Hall of Fame)
- Member of 2013 U.S. Walker Cup Team: 3-0-1 (highest point total)
- 2012 Sunnehanna Amateur Champion
- Medalist-2012 US Amateur (tied scoring record 132)
- Ranked #1 Amateur in Scratch Players World Am Ranking 2012
- Ben Hogan Award Semifinalist 2013 & 2014
- Exhibit in World Golf Hall of Fame for lowest competitive round ever (57)
- Ranked #1 Junior in U.S. 2010
- Member of 2013 & 2014 NCAA Championship Team (undefeated in ‘13 & ‘14, 6-0)
- Member of 2013 Palmer Cup Team: 3-0-1 (highest point total)
- NCAA All-American 2012, 2013 & 2014 (First Team)
- All-SEC 1st Team 2012, 2013 & 2014
- 2014 SEC Championship Medalist (-18, 192 SEC & University of Alabama Scoring Records)
- Academic All American four times